Bio pasta for a healthy lunch
Organic or bio pasta with different greens is the perfect meal for the people who are concerned about their health, weight and energy.
Even through there is misconception that pasta is not very healthy, I’m sure it’s just the question of the quality of pasta and ingredients you put in it. I personally like to add a special touch to my pasta, like grapefruit or avocado and try not to eat it with meat or creamy cheese salsa.
Today I would like to share with you my own recipe of pasta with greens, avocado and grapefruit.
1 teaspoon of Linseed oil
1 tablespoon of Lemon juice
1 teaspoon of Pumpkin oil
1 teaspoon of Sesame oil
1. Preheat your frying pan, add a bit of olive oil. Cut to the small pieces your green peas and asparagus and put it on the pan. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Remember, that the greens should turn bright green and still have a bit of crunch. Constantly move the substance. After you see it’s cooked, turn off the heating and leave it to cool off.
2. Peel the skin of your grapefruit and leave just a pulp. Cut avocado into the small pieces. Mix grapefruit and avocado with a bit of salt.
3. Boil your pasta as it says on the instruction on the package, when it’s cooked, drain it with cold water to cool off and stop the process of overcooking your pasta. Then mix it with ingredients you prepared before.
4. Mix different oils with lemon juice and salt for a perfect seasoning to your pasta.
5. Enjoy your healthy pasta!