- Buckwheat is my number one grain. It is a fruit seeds. It’s gluten-free.
- It is proven that people who include buckwheat into their diet have lower chances to develop cardiovascular diseases, mainly due to its flavonoid richness.
- Buckwheat is a diabetic and weight-loss friendly food. It’s lowers the level of glucose in our blood and has full of dietary fibers.
- It is a great post workout meal, because it contains easily digestible proteins and many minerals such as magnesium and copper.
- Buckwheat is easy to cook 10-15m.
- Most importantly it is remind me of my childhood. In Russia this is number one grain.
- 100 gr. of buckwheat has 92 kcal, 3,38 gr. of proteins and 0 mg of cholesterol.